Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lavender Showgirl
Came across the Bill Schiess book on fishing Henry's Lake and was finally able to find the lavender color mentioned by FG in the other post (always trust FG).

It is a Wapsi chenille called "Lavender Pearl" vs. the darker "Purple Pearl" I was using. Can't wait to try these out on Henry's Lake in June.

[inline "Lavender Showgirl.jpg"]
[signature]
Nice, I got the same stuff, is it just me or did Sportmans warehouse's prices go up ?

there thread use to be 99 cents now its 1.39 ???
[signature]
Sinergy,
Blame it on Bernanke. Fed printing money is causing serious inflation. Dollar losing value. Everything is going up in price.
[signature]
That looks like the same lavender I have been using, but different name, I will get some of that from sportsman ,and compare with mine. That trip in June should be a good time, fishing, and weather, but you never know about the weather up there.
[signature]
As long as it doesn't get any worse than Daniels did on Friday, I can live with it.[Smile]
[signature]
It was not too bad a day, at least the wind did not blow us off the water. Pretty good day overall .
[signature]
Do tell. I was going to drive up very early Sat but weather was looking bad Fri night so stayed home, worked on car and tied some flies. Sounds like I made the right choice.
[signature]
Yesterday was probably a better day then friday, but the fishing made up for the rainy weather. Never rained very hard, and a rain jacket cured that.
[signature]