Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ever get the feeling the deer are out to a ball game when your hunting?
going to the woods sitting there all day and see nothing and wondering where they have gone?so i printed out a picture of a doe in a bikini and blew it up and took it to the woods for a laugh.....it wasnt even there tweenty minutes and some greenhorn put four holes in it thinking it was a deer.... i waited there for 5 hours laughing at all the people who shot it and only one who i guess was looking for a buck in a string thong before finally takeing it down it had 35 holes in it and looked like the doe had fish net stocking afterward, that was the funniest thing i have every seen and dangerous about how many people just shoot before they know for sure its a deer
[signature]
ya, that buck fever gets folks imagining they are seeing things when thay aint. I found that I too have been hit by the fever,

an old timer told me of a way to shake it just befor shooting. He said just blink a couple times before you pull the trigger. if the deer is gone then it never was there to begin with, and if it was you would have missed it any way...

after being in the woods for 25+ years now I have to agree with his statement fully, the blink of an eye is so fast that you could not react fast enough with any accuracy to do any good, and you would most likley end up doing dammage
[signature]
We get a few does hang out next to the freeways here during the off season. Some of them are wearing a thong and some are wearing nothing at all. There are quite a few from the white tail species out here. It's too bad that they are off limits for this area and your are not allowed to shoot withing City limits or run them over with the Pickup truck.
[signature]
THEY HAVE GONE NOCTOURNAL HERE , I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE IN THE WOODS SINCE LAST SUNDAY . WELL MAYBE A FEW TAILS BOUNCING OFF IN THE DISTANCE , NOTHING TO SHOOT AT THOU .
[signature]
I went out today, I scoped the lay out of the land, there hasnt been a deer in the woods I hunt now for two weeks. in other words the deer tracks have all disipeared compleatly.

to bad I cant go the the store and run the toephooy out of the county the way them peta perps did to my dinner.[pirate]
[signature]
yea they havent open deer car hunting here yet but matbe soon.lol
[signature]
not many around here lately thinking they went thar way here too.
[signature]
i hear that dave they dont come around here much we got plenty of rope for them here..
[signature]
yeah i know that
[signature]