Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUGH COUGH
How about them Bears!

[Image: nfld5c_lower.jpg]
[signature]
Denver blew their chance to get back into the race. I'm not sure, but I think they're going to need some help. And just when they thought it couldn't get any worse, they have to travel to Oakland and face "The Black Hole"

The Raiders lost, but I think they showed everyone that the Chiefs are not the AFC's elite. The Raiders are playing with 3rd stringers and injured players, and they still almost beat the chiefs.

he AFC is going to be between New England and Tennessee.

[Image: nfld70_lower.jpg]
[signature]
Nothing like looking past the Bears getting ready for two tough games. That loss ended our hopes of the post season. Tennessee is the best team in the AFC right now. They put on a show against Atlanta after trailing 21-0. I don't think the Patriots could have done thart.
[signature]
[size 2] When I saw " Cough Cough " I thought for sure this was about the Raiders choking against the Chiefs[blush][/size]

[size 2] Man I thought they were going to beat them. For a change Raiders offense was looking good, even Jerry Rice finally scored a TD![/size]

[size 2] Geez. Oh well. There's always hockey right[sly][/size]
[signature]
What a disappointment! Oh, well, I'm just going to keep on rootin for my Broncos anyway!
[signature]
[size 2]St Louis squeaked by again[blush] We'll take the win. I think they win NFC WEST TITLE but not live through playoffs. I know a fan shouldn't think negative but I am realistic[unsure][/size]
[signature]
St. Louis has a really great chance of finishing on top of the west. Next time you play Seattle is at home, and they've showed they suck on the road.

How could they lose like that to the Ravens. When it was 31-14, I had my sheet marked, I thought there was no way the Ravens could come back. Offense just isn't there thing. But, Ray Rhodes defense wore down. What was that a 5 hour game. Now I see why Denver let him go.

And Denver is 6-5, so I wouldn't give up just yet on them. There isn't really anyone else making a great run for the last wildcard spot. Miami and Baltimore. Both of those teams will lose again, but B-more does have the tie breaker over you.

And look out for Philly! At 8-3 it's hard to believe they were once written off. Donovan McNabb is looking really good beating a hot New Orleans team. If they beat Dallas and Carolina in games coming up they could take the NFC home field advantage. Then just roll the dice to see who is going to embarrass them at home in the NFC Championship game for a third straight year.

I hope not, cause if they can keep winning and make it to the Super Bowl, we could have a really great Super Bowl with Philly playing either New England or Tennessee. I personally would like to see Tennessee.

Do you find yourself babbling when you drink too much coffee?[crazy]
[signature]
[center]woo hoo, go Tennessee, go out for the long one!!![/center] [center][/center] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1699;][/center]
[signature]
[size 2]Two teams I am hearing nothing about in the news is Rams and Patriots. Yet Rams are 8-3 and in #1 slot in NFC WEST and Patriots are 9-2! [crazy][/size]

[size 2] I think it's pretty obvious both teams will be in the playoffs and possibly win divisional titles[/size]
[signature]