Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
27 inch cut from today
here ya go if ya want to see it we caught to many and still left to soon but i just could not put up with the boys fighting any more
[signature]
Thats a nice cutt man. Congrats on a tank of a fish!!
[signature]
[shocked] WOW!! you always catch the biggest fish from the berry! Unlike anyone I have ever seen.
[signature]
Nice! I promise if you take me I won't fight[Wink]
[signature]
thanks for the congrats i dont know how many slot busters we got today but i know we let go 2 others that was 24 inches and one other 23 if they wasnt clearly over 22 we didnt even measure them before leting them go on thier way
DNR did get the big fish of the day how ever they had a 29 inch fish in thier trap they was showing off it was a great looking fish i may have to spend some time on that side of the lake
[signature]
Way to go duckdog , nice fish !!! Still catching the big ones !! I will take a guess . Were you at the Ladders again ??! Secret Bait ??? Keep the posts coming, always good to hear how you are doing !!! And you did this with no ice ! Awesome !
[signature]
nope no fish in the ladders Sad thing to see no cuts there but i have a few other spots i stoped at the ladders 3 times today we got 9 the frist time 5 the second and not even a bit the 3rd
[signature]
Nice cut! Wish I could get a page outta your book. Yesterday I took a family out for the United Special Sportsman Alliance and did everything I could think of from Strawberry Bay all the way to Soldier Creek, the meadows, Hawes Pt. He--, you name it. Caught one 12" rainbow. I'm swearing off that place except for events like yesterday and the DAV event.
[signature]
next time you head up pm me ill give you a few good things to try
[signature]