Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs and Rams in Superbowl!
[size 2]Well Chiefs won, again. Best record in NFL, but not all time[unsure] Miami is safe for another year.[/size]

[size 2]Man I gotta tell you the Raiders were looking good for awhile..I thought they were going to beat the Chiefs, but they didn't.[/size]

[size 2]Good games. I actually made money for a change. I am picking Chiefs and Rams for Superbowl if that is possible.[sly][/size]

[size 2]Who's your pick??[/size]
[signature]
Still a little early to tell. If I had to guess I'd say Tennesee & Dallas. Just a guess.
[signature]
Tennessee and Philly
[signature]
I am at a loss for words, I cant stand the Cowboys, but I like parcells??? I would like to see the Cowboy in the big game for the coaches standpoint. But wouldnt mind seeing them lose too [unsure] I am a NFC fan, so hopefully the AFC doesnt continue to take over.
[signature]
I just remember awhile back after the Cowboys won the Superbowl and ole Jimmy got up in front of the press and said, " How about them Cowboys! " He said he would get them there and he did.[sly]

I have a good feeling it will be NFC this year.[Wink]
[signature]
I don't see any team in the NFC being able to beat the Titans or Patriots. The Chiefs can be beat with the right game plan on defense. But I don't see the Chiefs making it to the super bowl anyway.

Cowboys have flaws, the Panthers have flaws, the Eagles look like they have over come their flaws, but they need to make it to the Super bowl. The Rams have lots of flaws. So we'll see. Some times it just takes a team gelling together at the right time like Tampa did last year.
[signature]
[size 2]Rams are 9-3 and NFC WEST leader right now. Terry Holt is #1 in NFL and with Faulk back the Rams are a threat. Even the analist are now mentioning them. Bulger is new to NFL and does not have the experience Warner does.[unsure][/size]

[size 2] Yes he is the king of interceptions right now but he will come around. Anyone who doubts that needed to watch the Rams kill the Vikings Sunday.[blush][/size]

[size 2] I have won a ton of $$$ on the Rams lately. The Titans and Patriots will fall[Wink][/size]
[signature]
You're high. I'd like to see the rams play the eagles right now or carolina. The rams play really good at home and the Vikings suck right now. Even the Raiders beat the Vikings. If the rams don't get the home field advantage, I don't see them going really far.

New England defense can beat anyone. The superbowl is in Houston this year which is going to be outdoors on grass and cold. 3 things that don't favor the rams at all.
[signature]
With the return of Faulk and Holt kicking butt I think you will be surprised. Rams defense is coming together too. Got some real nice sacks on Sunday.[pirate]

Rams got a easy schedule too except maybe Seahawks. Well see. I am always hopeful with the Rams. I heard Warner is healing up and might see action real soon too. Not bad second team for quarterback.[Wink]

Patriots look good, Cheifs squeaked by Chargers. Be good Playoffs[sly]
[signature]
You must have eyes in the back of your head the way you back pedal. LOL
[signature]
[size 2]I still pick the Chiefs and Rams. Two teams that will luck into the Superbowl[sly][/size]
[signature]
Check the picture below....enough said.
[signature]
Yeah, that's the denver broncos football helmet. I see it on all your posts. You must be a fan.
[signature]
I'm just predicting a comeback Wildcard Bronco team that actually does well in the playoffs. Hey, has a wildcard team ever made it to the superbowl? If not, why not Denver? [Tongue]
[signature]
The Rams defense with Little back showed some real power against the Vikings. Bulger always seems to make some bad choices and that's what ends up hurting them. They want Warner back in, that why he got a signing bonus so he wouldn't leave. They just need to make sure that injury will allow it. He is suited up every game. Warner can be great again, just needs the practice.

I think they are getting there stuff together and will be a real offensive threat to any team coming up.

AND SEAN WHAT'S UP WITH YOU PICKING DENVER OVER RAIDERS? YOU MOVING TO COLORADO!!! TRAITOR!!! ( jUST kidding )[sly][crazy]
[signature]
[#ff8000][size 5]HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! [crazy][Wink][cool][laugh][sly][/size][/#ff8000]
[signature]
If only Denver had a better passing game! They seemingly ran at will yesterday. Portis was their bread and butter and will continue to be. Imagine how much more complete of a threat they would be if the passing game was there to free up the run even more. I'm not a Denver fan, just admired the power in clinton portis.
[signature]
[size 2] Hey Catman,[/size]

[size 2] Is Plummer back in? I didn't see them play Sunday. They got some tuff friggin games ahead. 2 home 2 away. Chiefs coming to Mile High. Sunday is going to be good.[/size]

[size 2] My Rams are playing on Monday Night Dec 8th. Soon to be 10-3[laugh][/size]
[signature]
The Raiders were the first wild card team to win a superbowl. Wild card teams make it all the time.
[signature]
I didn't get to see the game either. I taped it though. All I know is that we won. I still have to watch it to find out the particulars.

I imagine Plummer played since he played last week.
[signature]