Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm going to Henrys Lake on Friday
Do you know of fly shops along the way?

How about where to eat?

Any advice on fishing this lake? Bugs and/or locations?
[signature]
Google is your friend.

You pass a few shops on te way up,my ou pass a ton of place on the way up, I personally fish the lake like any other still water, only I use damsels a lot more, look at th Henry's thread in ths I rum, you could make it a point to run into a few members while your up there and learn some stuff about he place
[signature]
man you can tell i typed that out on my ipad and auto correct hit, no a different forum member did not get my account info, aplogies for the atrocious grammer above
[signature]
Just trying to cover up FFL is one of your multiple personalities on BFT.
Too late- you slipped up and got caught[shocked].
[signature]
[quote kochanut]Google is your friend.

You pass a few shops on te way up,my ou pass a ton of place on the way up, I personally fish the lake like any other still water, only I use damsels a lot more, look at th Henry's thread in ths I rum, you could make it a point to run into a few members while your up there and learn some stuff about he place[/quote]

Did de dam i auto collect screw wheat thins up for he ye?
[signature]
^ ok that one made me laugh
[signature]
[#502800]Purple Showgirl, California Leech, and Woolly Buggers.[/#502800]
[#502800][/#502800]
[#502800]Stop at Jimmy's all season anglers in Idaho Falls at 275 A street. They will set you on the right track.[/#502800]
[#502800][/#502800]
[#502800]On the turnoff before the state park turnoff, on the South side of the lake, there is an RV park. ( I think it's called Red Rock) They sell flies in the RV store where you check in, that are geared for Henrys.[/#502800]
[#502800]If you keep going down that same road there is an outdoor BBQ joint that ain't bad.[/#502800]
[#502800]There are also some eating joints around Island Park and a Subway.[/#502800]
[signature]
Thanks.
[signature]