Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 sturgeon day on my new 50 dollar boat
I went to Sugar Cube creek on Saturday for a day of sturgeon "rasslin". The new 50 dollar Sportsman 9 boat worked very well and I was pleased with it. I was surprised at how easy the sturgeon pull it compared to my Steelheader boat.
I got to admit I felt naked since I didn't take my fish finder this time. I got this boat for one fishing spot and I think it will work for that. I feel more safe in my Steelheader but this one will work. Ron
[signature]
Ron I have watch your videos for awhile now I live in Etna Wyoming born and raised in Gooding Idaho been gone for a while working in Jackson Hole Wy I have search all the maps I can find for sugar creek and I can not find it I was thinking about coming home and trying to catch some of those boys
[signature]
PM me and we will talk. [Wink] Ron
[signature]
May be spring before Gertrude and I get back there. Good luck!
[signature]
I will keep you posted [Wink] Ron
[signature]
Hey I know a couple of those fish. Move more to the north to the honey hole.
[signature]

[inline econ_thumbsup.gif]
[signature]
Nice day on the water Ron!
[signature]
[quote dtayboyz]Hey I know a couple of those fish. Move more to the north to the honey hole.[/quote]

[Wink][Wink][Wink]
[signature]
Cool video Ron
[signature]
Sweet Ron. Hope to get a few of them myself next week.
[signature]
awesome day looks like a blast I am guessing you named sugar cube creek yourself does look like a sweet spot for sure. keep the videos coming so I can live vicariously through them lol.
[signature]
hey look you can see me standing on the bank that was a good day
[signature]
[cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool]
[signature]