Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic Reservoir
Any reports or condition updates? I heard it is super low.
[signature]
I have fished out at Magic quite a bit this year. (From the bank) fishing has been pretty steady. I was out there Saturday and the water is real low. However people still had boats in the water and the fishing was good. For the most part I have been just bait fishing and caught mostly trout and perch. Have also caught a few bass. Have a friend who targets bass out there from a boat and they have done really well as recently as last week.
[signature]
Ya I was out float tubing with a friend yesterday evening in the rain and did pretty well , 11 trout 2 over 20 inches . 5 bass all about 12 inches. Water is super low and this early in the year .... It's gonna get to where half lake will be gone! I'm headed back out tonight, if it doesn't rain I'll take pics .
[signature]
Here's a pic...
[signature]
Very nice! The rumor is that the water is getting shut off the end of this month. Then it should stabilize. I need to get back out but this week is too dang busy!
[signature]
[quote Bigtrout5]I have fished out at Magic quite a bit this year. (From the bank) fishing has been pretty steady. I was out there Saturday and the water is real low. However people still had boats in the water and the fishing was good. For the most part I have been just bait fishing and caught mostly trout and perch. Have also caught a few bass. Have a friend who targets bass out there from a boat and they have done really well as recently as last week.[/quote]

The lake was less then 20% full over a week ago. You could still launch a boat @ Myrtle Point then.
[signature]
Nice fish! Low is the flow this year.
[signature]
Thanks guys. Wow what a huge change! I went out tonight water was down way more than on Monday night . I could barely get through the mud to launch my tube. And with the water dropping so fast the trout have moved on, to bad... But I had all the fun I could handle with perch and smallies . Fun reservoir but my time in bellevue is up... On to the next town. Here some pics from tonight .
[signature]