Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Times at Henry's Lake
Just got back from a long weekend at Henry's Lake and Henry's Fork river where we battled wind, rain, hail, and thunderstorms; caught little fish; caught big fish; relaxed; tried out my $99 bamboo rod on the Henry's Fork; ate good food; and hung out with friends.

Island Park was surprisingly uncrowded and I've never seen so few people standing in the Henry's Fork at Last Chance showing off their fly-fishing bling to passers-by on the road. The week before July 4 is when to hit Island Park.

Good times.

[inline IMGP0353.JPG]

[inline IMGP0335.JPG]

[inline IMGP0325.JPG]
[inline IMGP0339.JPG]

[inline IMG_0070.JPG]
[signature]
caught little fish, big fish, ate good food, hung out with good friends... damn sounds like an excellent weekend my man! nice cutts too
[signature]
It went too fast!!!!! Wish you two could have been in the trailer park we all us (Orvy, wife, kids and I think Uncle forgive me, Greg and Cindy, Greg and Carey)
Lets do it again in September!
[signature]
Oh an I played with wood too
[Image: 067_zps0d534ef5.jpg]
[signature]
It was a great time. I didn't do as well fishing as I would have liked to but, thats fishing. The bright idea I had about floating the South Fork in our pontoons wasn't the best idea I've ever had. Its running pretty good to say the least but, we made it out alive [Wink]. Its something we'll have to do again, I think I'm doing Strawberry on the 23rd to the 27th if I can get the 25th off.
[signature]
Are you talking July? We are so up for that. Also remember Sept. We were even thinking a cabin there at Macks and saving on the gas...

Oh and I had MacFly updated my blog as I have no idea how to. Some highlights of the trip. Thanks bro.

http://utahflygoddess.blogspot.com/
[signature]
Welcome sis.. anytime.. :-)...
[signature]