Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Berry morning
Hit the Berry this morning and it couldn't have been a better day. It was hot and calm. The fish were biting and we caught cutthroat and rainbows but the best surprise were these 3 beautiful Kokanee footballs my son caught. biggest 17"
[signature]
The first picture looks like Kokes! Nice and healthy. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
I was up there to day as well not as lucky as u I never found thee cocks but the cuts were welling a few we're over 23 trolling a silver gold dogger and cut bait 18in leader 20 feet to 45
[signature]
Oh my god your post made me laugh big time

[quote I was up there to day as well not as lucky as u I never found thee cocks but the cuts were welling a few we're over 23 trolling a silver gold dogger and cut bait 18in leader 20 feet to 45 ][/quote]

I'm sure you wont find any cocks in the water but maybe on land... [laugh]
[signature]
The Kokanee are in great shape fat and healthy and they fought harder then any of the other fish
[signature]
Ya I hate it when u can't find the cocks[Wink]
[signature]
Actually I was thinking the wording "thee cocks" Thee being an old word for `you' used only when addressing one person and then plural "Cocks" makes for an interesting image. [laugh][laugh]
[signature]
Those cocks are pretty fat and in great shape as well healthy [laugh].
[signature]
Watch out their is a new species of fish called cocks. [laugh] I wonder how you can fish them out of strawberry. [laugh]
[signature]