Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving blues
[crazy]What happend on those football games? I can't
believe I went 0 for 2. Farve throws 5 Int. dallas couldn't do anything. I can feel that new fishing rod slippin right out of my hands.
[signature]
Hi Mike,
You didn't loose any ground to me I'm in the same boat. Let's see what the weekend brings. Chief
[signature]
I lost both also. I thought Green Bay would step up. The lack motivation when playoffs are on the line. Last year the dropped dead for the last 3 games of the season. And then came out flat against Atlanta in the playoffs. I think they play to Favre's tempo. When he doesn't feel like playing neither does the rest of the team.

And Dallas is hot and cold all the time. I keep missing them. You can never predict how a team is going to come out for a game. Everything you see on paper, injuries, matchups, past history, doesn't mean a thing if players come out flat.
[signature]
[crazy]That's the Saddest part about Thanksgiving time foot ball. Some of those fools get so full of turkey that they forget how to play a decent ball game.[pirate]
[signature]
[size 2]I won on 3 of my picks for $$$. Only problem is I sucked for the football pool.[Sad] I give up!!![crazy][crazy][/size]
[signature]