Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back arrow difficulty
Is anyone else having difficulty with their back arrow function? About half the time mine won't work on BFT. I gotta close out & come back in an' start all over.
[signature]
me too.
[signature]
It has to be Internet Explorer. I've been having problems for a couple of months now and its on several sites. Especially on Ebay, but on other sites too.
[signature]
What browser are you using?
[signature]
I have been having the same problem, I figured it was just something with our new computer, I use my phone most of the time, but every time I get on BFT on the desktop I just give up in frustration !!!
[signature]
[quote GEEZER]Is anyone else having difficulty with their back arrow function? About half the time mine won't work on BFT. I gotta close out & come back in an' start all over.[/quote]
I'm having the same problem but instead of closing and starting over, I just go up to where it says the board you are on, in the case the Off Topic board, and clicking on that or the one to the left of it, Utah fishing forum. Much easier than closing your browser and starting over. Just in case it is the site, I'll make a post on the main mod board and have the system checked.
[signature]