Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Eve Bear Lake Fishing
[Wink]It was a great evening of fishing! I couldn't get any of my sons to go so I went it alone. I got to the lake at about 3:00 PM and started fishing at Cisco Beach on the east side of the lake. About 4:00 PM I landed a whitefish that was between 13-14". About 5:00 PM I had had enough of the east side and so I headed to the marina.

I got there and started fishing at about 5:45 PM . (You could see lots of whitefish in and just off of the edges of the rocks). Right off the bat I landed a nice Cut. It was 23" long and weight 4-5lbs . 30 min later I landed the second Cut of the night. It was smaller than the first but still a good 18-19", 2+ lbs range. About 7:00 PM I landed a nice whitefish. It was 19" and 2-2.5lbs . about 10 min. later I hooked and landed the third Cut of the night, another nice 24"er and again 4-5 lbs . At that point my kitchen pass had expired by about 1 Hour so I headed for Cache Valley.

P.S. Sorry, I have no photos until after Christmas
[signature]
Nice report. What were you using to catch those nice cutts? Glad you had a good trip. Good luck next time.
[signature]
Welcome to the boards. Did you also troll at Cisco? How is the new ramp there? You must have troll around the marina from what I gather. Hope to see more reports from you.
I got the Cuts on smaller white, light weight jigs.
[signature]
Sorry if I miss lead you, I was fishing from the shore.
[signature]
Nice report! Welcome aboard!
[signature]