Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Float tube
So I have a float tube and have only used it a few times when I have went with a buddy of mine. I really want to start using it and going more. Where are some good spots to go and what to use?? I go up to strawberry in the fall with my buddies and we kill it. I want some other places to go. Any help is great!!
Thanks guys!!
[signature]
Right now your best bet would be bass fishing With streamers or poppers. Deer creek jordanelle east canyon or pine view. Or for trout the uintas. Unless you have figured out deep nymphing then the berry! I still haven't tried it!
[signature]
Unitas for sure. There are several lakes you can float and the fishing can be great. Just throw a leech pattern and your set!
[signature]
I'd have to agree with catcherman and Tyler. Uintas would be a good place to get away from the heat and catch aome nice fish. Mirror and Butterfly are my two favorites up there.

I would try Tibble Fork or Little Dell for a quick fix as well.
[signature]
Uintas are getting crazy![Smile] Tibble, Little Dell, Deer Creek, Grantsville.....
Bountiful pond.
[signature]
True dat! I remeber having Butterfly all to myself and then the next week there's a crowd!! Hopefully Sunday isn't as bad... [:/]
[signature]
Just got back thinking week days gotta be better...WRONG! It's hot and people are heading for the hills.
[signature]
Damn! Well hopefully everyone goes to church on Sunday [Tongue]
[signature]
Unitas are nice but along hwy 150 there are a lot of people. If you want to get away try deeper in. Other great places are starvation res, deer creek, Huntington (mammoth), scofield, joes valley, tony grove, and many others.
[signature]