Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heading to Granby, looking for info
My wife and I are coming out Granby to stay with some friends in a time share they are part of. We will be there Saturday night, 7/27, and staying until August 1st. For Saturday night and most of the day Sunday it will be just my wife and I. Our friends will get there Friday night and be there the rest of the trip. I love to fish and my wife enjoys it as well. Our friends will fish but it's not one of their passions.

I am looking for fishing info anywhere close around Granby that I can get my wife into some fish. I love any kind of fishing but my wife has never really fly fished and I don't have equipment for her so we will be mostly limited to spin casting. Also, we don't have room for our kayak or float tubes so we will be shore bound.

Now that you know of all my restrictions does anyone have any good info of where to go, how to fish when I get there etc? Appreciate any help in advance. I get out now and again to fish but would like to spend this time away from the kids to get my wife into some fish because she deserves it.

Thanks in advance!!!
[signature]
Wish I could help, but I've never fished that area. I'm sending you a PM for a website you can check out that may offer some help.[cool]
[signature]
Likewise, I wish I could help I know the lake has some great Mac's in it but haven't been in a long time, please let us know how it turns out, and if I hear anything before your trip I'll let you know.

Have an awesome trip it's a great lake!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator