Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost perch time!
As summer winds down and most guys fishing is slowing down I get all excited for the first of September. Kids are back in school and that means most of the ski boats with the big massive wakes that can put the hurt on my little boat are also being put away. I can now move back down to some of the lower lakes and peacefully attack the perch populations. Ririe is my target and I have had up to 125 perch afternoons. I can imagine those little buggers in my oil cooker already. Here is one of the pictures from last September.
[signature]
yummmmm!
[signature]
And I thought perch time started in mid to late December. [Sad]

When's the BFT fish fry?
I'm ready for that!
[signature]
Exactly what I was thinking,
Matt
[signature]
How much begging and pleading would I have to do to talk you into taking me with you for those big spiny one this winter? From Idaho Falls and have never fished up there.
[signature]
Awesome pic from last year! I agree that I've been thinking of those same perch. Will have to find some time. Sending a PM.
[signature]
[quote Tazasorus]How much begging and pleading would I have to do to talk you into taking me with you for those big spiny one this winter? From Idaho Falls and have never fished up there.[/quote]

Not much I'm sure......[Wink]
[quote Tazasorus]How much begging and pleading would I have to do to talk you into taking me with you for those big spiny one this winter? From Idaho Falls and have never fished up there.[/quote]

we'll see..... it's bowhunting season right now... than ducks/geese than i'll see when the tourney's get closer, I have too add too my resume....[pirate]
Matt
[signature]
I'd be interested in a hard deck trip. My work slows down and that's when I can get more fishing in . Thanks.
[signature]
Went down below AF dam yesterday. Got into a lot of little perch and one smallie 14in. Was using a worm on the bottom. Water was high and dirty.
[signature]