Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MosquitoLagoon Redfish DaytonaBch NewSmyrna
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Summer 2013 continues to provide great fishing on MosquitoLagoon Florida. Water levelsstill remain low, keeping our fish location pattern the same through now being midAugust. Redfish have been my main target species, catching from half dozen to adozen or more good fish on every trip so far this summer. Most all fish beingfrom 24” to 31” or about 4 to 10 pounds. We have also had many quality Seatroutcaught on the flats, as the larger Trout do like to hang out in the samelocations as our shallow water Reds. Ed from Georgiabrought his sons Zak and Cole with me in late July and caught 5 reds to 31”plus a bonus 25” Trout. Zak was top fisherman with the big Trout and Red.[/size][/font]
[Image: x524.jpg]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [Image: 2piz.jpg][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Also in late July, Mike and Lori brought the kids out withme catching 6 Redfish up to 28” and another 25” Seatrout with young Jackholding the hot hand.[/size][/font]
[Image: ne68.jpg]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [Image: pyxa.jpg][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Keith and family from Tipton Georgiacaught 12 Redfish on their flats fishing trip, here is Amanda with a good Red.[/size][/font]
[Image: fum3.jpg]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The Murrey family met up for a central Florida vacation from as far away asNorth Carolina and North Dakota, having a great fun trip with me catching 14Redfish to 30’ plus a couple good trout thrown in. Joseph here with one of theRedfish.[/size][/font]
[Image: sr9b.jpg]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Father and son, Greg and Cameron here on vacation from Californiawent with me in early August on their first ever Redfish trip, catching 8 redsbetween 24” and 31”. Here is Cam with his best Red.[/size][/font]
[Image: etr7.jpg]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]New Edgewater resident Bobby went on a solo trip with mefirst week of August and had a great time catching 8 Redfish up to 30” seen herein his pic.[/size][/font]
[Image: v5nz.jpg]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Every trip out we are seeing all kinds of nature andwildlife up close and personal, we are seeing Dolphins and Manatees on every summer time trip, as well as manydifferent bird species including the beautiful pink Rosette Spoonbill. I neverget tired of seeing the greatness of the outdoors no matter how many years Ihave had the privilege of fishing and living right in the middle of it all. [/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]MY BOAT COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATES1 TO 4 ANGLERS[/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Located close to DAYTONA BEACH,NEW SMYRNA BEACH, ORLANDO, KISSIMMEE,DISNEY WORLD, SPACE COAST,COCOA BEACH,EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA. Saltwater Inshore Backcountry Fishing Charters. Feel freeto contact me at any time with questions you may have about my fishingcharters. Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Guide. Flats Sight Fishing, Inland Fishing, alsoEco-Tours, Sightseeing, Bird Watching, Photography Trips.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]CALMWATER INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING – NO SEA SICKNESS [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"]CALL MEANYTIME AT 386-689-3781[/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]CHILDRENALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Capt. Michael Savedow[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Edgewater River Guide, Inc.
386-689-3781
email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Website> http://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com[/font][/size]
[signature]