Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its been awhile
Hello all and espically Tube Dude how ya been? Its been a hell of a year for myself but the fishing has been good, Tube any hawgs caught this year yet? Me I havnt caught anything over 8 all summer was a slow summer, Been catchin smallies quite a bit over on Canyon and plan on fishing patagonia quite a bit this summer. Thats all for now Tube, let me know how you been.
[signature]
[cool]Hey, it has been awhile. As you can tell from the posts, hasn't been much going on on this board. I haven't been doing much myself, other than a few quick trips to the old BJ area of Saguaro.

The hatchery pet feed is on for the largies there, and trout pattern lures are getting some decent bass early, along the shoreline. I haven't scored anything decent, but I understand some with weight are starting to show.

It has only been the last couple of weeks that the weed growth has started to thin out at Saguaro. That hot October kept the weeds active longer this year.

Got something special going on at Patagonia? I used to live in Tucson and hit Patagonia a lot then. Since then, much of the structure has disappeared from the lake. I went down last spring and couldn't find any of the old trees I used to count on. Still some great flipping in the plentiful reeds around the shoreline though...and good dropshotting when the fish move out deeper. Used to be a great lake for big crappies too.

Good to hear from you again.
[signature]