Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cj strike
what are the catfish biting on at cj stike or the snake arm and were. please help Smile thanks
Go to Lowell
[signature]
spend more time on the water down there try different baits, rigs and locations, if you are not catching fish try some where else that is my best advice if you want to catch cat fish at strike you have to have some bad days if you want to have good ones
[signature]
I don't know, but I hope you catch them all....... Please keep what you catch. The Snake River system has too many catfish in it. Thinning them down would be a great blessing to us all.
I CPR up to a couple of hundred a year. I think we need more of them to keep the Carp in control. [fishon]
Ron
[signature]
How do catfish keep carp under control?
[signature]
By eating them. I caught a 22" cat that had a 6" carp in its gut. Ron
[signature]
whats goin on at Lowell and what are the biting on and thanks for the resonses [laugh]
[signature]
Lots of folks anchored around the dam at the nampa city ramp and everyone had cats, perch and bluegill. Hung around at the ramp for awhile before launching the boat. The grand kids caught fish a soon as we anchored, we caught nothing with any size, we were there for worm drowning and soda pop drinking. Saw some really nice fish at the dock, they said they got em early. Spent Friday at owhyee lake and caught lots of nice bass and crappie.
[signature]
thank you I will defiantly have to try to hit it up [Smile]
[signature]