Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Idaho BFT Deer Hunting Contest Teams.
Remember to read the rules. good luck to every one and remember safety above all else. Also remember to check in with your team mate it is important to do this so that nobody gets screwed over. If you haven't heard from your team mate by opening day of archery private message me. we will see what we can figure out. Lets have some fun!

Here they are!!!!!

Team 1 - cattrapr and SF Austin

Team 2 - hooknhunter and Flyfish 88

Team 3 - dma_ayotte and trophyboat

Team 4 - ducttaped4runner and Skinny 22

Team 5 - ddahl3 and Duck-Slayer

Team 6 - chrome_junky and nonxst1

Team 7 - FemoralArcher and curt69
[signature]
ddahl3 nice too see your a previous winner on my team..... good luck this season, I start on Friday archery hunting, I may only score points for a doe, I can't pass up good meat in the freezer, but I may get a 2 point too, my elk zone is a draw unit.....
Matt
[signature]
You might have a past winner on your team Matt, but Curt has a future winner on his team!!!!
[signature]
I like the way you think . If you are ever in Island. Park. I can furnish power sewer and water .
[signature]
Whoops! I didn't get my hat in the ring on time! Oh well, good luck you guys- cant wait to see your deer pics. I was out with my daughter this weekend getting her first deer and it seemed like there are a lot of animals this year.

If anybody has to drop out, and ya'll need a pinch hitter, remember I'm on the bench!

Dale
[signature]
Has anyone not heard from their teammate? If so let me know and we will get nijimasu in.
[signature]
I heard from mine .
[signature]
going out for the rifle opener thursday morning. anybody hunting the opener?
[signature]
Good luck Nathan, I hope you get a big one on the first day out. Let's win this thing and keep it all in the family.......[Wink]
My wife is: probably going too try for a two point close too home.....
Matt
[signature]