Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Powell
I was down to Lake Powell for 11 days. Helping with the leadership retreats. I got to go out striper fishing about 7 days. The folks I took out caught some 5-6 pounders. A whole lot of 3 pounders. At Bouy 25, from 25 to 35 feet deep was the best action. They had the time of their life they were from all over the united states. Did a little fishing for smallies. The only fish that bites this time of year with 80 degree water temperature is them 8 inchers. Caught most of the fish on Maniacs. A few on single tail grubs. Fishing was non stop for an hour and a half every morning. Maybe tomorrow I will find time to get some pics on. Fished a couple hours one day for big fish on the down riggers. One of these days I am going to get me a cow I just have to put in my time.
[signature]
Sounds like you had a good time, Glen. We will be heading down to Bullfrog in a couple of weeks, I hope the fishing is as good up North. The striper fishing is usually pretty good at Good Hope in the fall. We will have to get together on the ice again this winter, enjoyed our outing last winter.
[signature]
You're a fishing fool as usual ha ha. You have such a demanding job[:p] When are we hitting up powell together? I'm due in for a fall trip!
[signature]