Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 BFT deer contest check in and standings
Post your pictures and check the scores here.

Team 1 - cattrapr and SF Austin - 5

Team 2 - hooknhunter and Flyfish 88 - 5

Team 3 - dma_ayotte and trophyboat - 0

Team 4 - ducttaped4runner and TSkinny 22 - 11

Team 5 - ddahl3 and Duck-Slayer - 14

Team 6 - chrome_junky and nonxst1 - 19

Team 7 - FemoralArcher and curt69 - 0
[signature]
Finally on the board.
[Image: photo.php?fbid=10151918565395661&amp...mp;theater]
[signature]
Nice
[signature]
Good job. I'm not the judge, but isn't that one worth 14 points?
[signature]
I think you should be the judge. ha
The extra point by left (as you look at the picture) eye guard is pretty tiny. i can hang a ring on it but its maybe only 1/4 inch.(if that)

The extra point by the right eye guard is well over an inch.
Thanks guys.
[signature]
[quote ddahl3]Finally on the board.
[.img]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151918565395661&set=a.10151357074915661.528571.577780660&type=1&theater[/img][/quote]

awesome on the opening day deer, glad too see you got points, wish I would have gotten some pics,
Matt
[signature]
Nice shootin ddahl3. Lets go get a few more.
[signature]
Awesome Buck!!!! ill get the points up for you guys either tonight or tomorrow. sorry busy training at work.
[signature]
So your pictures are tripping me out a little is it a ten point? 5x5? The one picture makes the brow tine on the left look split. With the little sticker just bellow it. Which would make it a 6x5. Let me know.
[signature]
it has five on one side (the side with the split eyeguard) and four on the other. There is a little nub just below the other eyeguard but it is really small. maybe 1/4 to 1/2inch. I can post a better picture if you want.
[signature]
Oh, I see. Curt and I are in last place, or tied for second...

I'm headed out tomorrow elk hunting with some friends, but deer season is open and its any buck... If I see anything 4x4 or bigger, its in trouble.

Good luck everybody.
[signature]
I have a draw tag that is open until November 8 . I will get serious the last 10 days . They should be rutting by then . Curt G.
[signature]
Here's my first entry for this year with one more tag to go.

This is a doe shot up near Kooskia on Oct 17, 2013. I didn't have any paper near by and I won't have any paper within 10 or more miles for my next hunt either, so you can accept it or not. The fingers indicate 2013 (1 on right hand, and 3 left hand, or 1 on the left side of the photo and 3 on the right side, take your pick). Please let me know if this is acceptable or not. If not, then I won't bother submitting photo's for my next hunt (it's a back country hunt, and I'm not taking a pen a paper).

Congrats to all those who've posted deer so far. Looks like there have been some nice ones taken.
[signature]
The picture didn't post.
[signature]
Hmmmmm. Might be because I forgot to add it. [shocked].
It's on there now. [Smile]
[signature]
Well I finally got a picture to work....I hope. No great story with this hunt. Have been working my tail off trying to get my buddy into a deer being his first year but between him in school and work it was a bust. Finally was able to get on this little 2 point and figured good grub and on to the elk hunt.
[signature]
Sorry partner , today was the last day of my hunt and I didn't score .
[signature]
I zeroed on my hunt as well. I can't even remember the last time I ate tag soup without at least having an opportunity to kill something. Must have been when I was in high school.
on the board here is my six point
[signature]
nice whitetail !
[signature]