Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ram Island Reef Blackfish
Nov 23,last trip out for the mary el.What a great day on the water.Caught the tide out going,was running a little late.Some times it's hard to get my 8 year old daughter moving in the am,but i was in no rush.On the way down to the shore,which is one hour drive.I was hit with,daddy i am hungry,daddy i have to pee.So after 2 stops and a bait stop, ready to rock and roll.Was joined by 2 freinds at ramp.A little cold on way out but not bad.My daughter tucked with me, behind center console,1 guy a pro, behind us,and a rookie up front on cooler saet.While leaveing the channel pushed it on plane.About 24 mph.Guy in front inpressed.On the way emma shout's faster daddy.Now at 45 mph.Guy in front holding on and cold.Maybe a mile away emma shout's faster daddy.Now at 65 mph,daughter laughing.guy in back laughing.guy in front FROZEN AND HOLDING on for life.After a little bit got some keepers.The sun came out and got to about 60.No wind what a day on the water.By 2 pm fish stoped hiting my daughter was sitting on leaning post watching cartoons while i was cleaning fish.On the way back,every body was in back watching football and taking it easy.The mary el is sleeping now.
[signature]
gereat report, I have done the front ride thing my self, it do get a bit chillly up there...[Tongue]
[signature]
We'll look forward to your reports in the spring. I live my saltwater fantasys through you buddy. Tell Mary and the kids I send my love.
[signature]