Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle
:#
[signature]
Nice report. And man is that water low....
[signature]
Sinergy, thanks for the tip on purple. That was me and my significant other in the G3 boat who chatted with you briefly. I started getting bit as soon as I put my purple/black "Chorus Line" tube fly on a type IV sinking line.
The smallie bite really died off compared to the last few trips to Jordanelle. So, I abandoned the spinning gear and hula grubs in favor of the fly rod and it paid off in slimers Wink
[signature]
Nice, looks like the trout are hittin pretty good.
maybe the fall trout fishing is turning on with the slightly cooler temps.
[fishin]
[signature]
Thanks for the invite and sorry I couldn't make it. Really sorry I couldn't make it[Tongue]
I always said Purple. That's my color for Jordanell.

I agree, I have not seen it that low. I thought it was low when I went last with Tube Dude years ago, but I was not launching in a river.

Not sure I wanna try, but I have a new pattern that I KNOW would slay.
[signature]
Was good to meet you glad to hear you got on some fish, its crazy how they like purple I've always stuck to natural colors (browns, greens, ect ) But Flygodess turn me on to the Purple show girl fly made some modifications and kinda made it my own and its been non stop from there.
[signature]
Was a good day, muddy but one of the better days, I don't know how you decide you wanted to use purple I would have never have even thought to use purple but its working and working well Thank You

New pattern huh ??????????
[signature]
[quote sinergy]Was good to meet you glad to hear you got on some fish, its crazy how they like purple I've always stuck to natural colors (browns, greens, ect ) But Flygodess turn me on to the Purple show girl fly and its been non stop from there.[/quote]

Yes indeed - the Show Girl inspired my Chorus Line fly, which is multiple Show Girls on a tube.
[Wink]
[signature]