Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uintas 9/18
Finally got up to the uintas on wed for the first time this year and prob the last[:/], Although the weather report scared me it was actually a really nice day with no clouds and just a little wind. It was a little chilly but we managed just fine. Fishing wasnt as good as I was hoping but still got some fish to the net.
[signature]
NICE JOB! I went Carping Wed. Oh and I broke a mirror! (mirror carp that is)[Smile]
[signature]
Those are some beautiful brookies Stevef39. Were all those pictures taken with the gopro? What kind of GoPro do you have? Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Some were with the gopro 3 and some were with my Iphone 4. The colors on the fish are probaly one of my favorites, its crazy how each one is so different in color and spots. Now I just need to get into some bigger ones [:/]
[signature]
Good looking fish I was up there last weekend and killed it at butterfly and it snowed on us. We weren't prepared for the weather because we weren't planning on going up there. We would have stayed but our little brother got cold so we left but had a blast.
[signature]
Nice pictures of the view and fish![fishon]
[signature]