Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logging in, and in and in again
[size 2]Normally I only have to log-in once and as long as I do not clear out my cookies I am fine. I am having to log back in everytime I shut my browser down.[/size][size 1]

[/size][size 2]I checked settings and nothing shows it automatically deleting cookies or anything. Is there an issue with the site?[/size][size 1]

[/size][size 2]Anyone else having same issue?[unsure][/size][size 1] [/size]
[signature]
I am not haveing any problems here on this site as far as that goes.

if you find that you are not loged in going from one page to the next try clicking the refresh button.

chances are good that your cookie is not refreshing enough, that is a setting for you to look at. I beleive it ask do you how often do you want to refresh your pages. and it gives you options like every time you log in, every 15 minutes, or manualy.

another thing that can happen is that your temp file is so loaded from receiving somuch data you have to turn off the computer to clear it out. or do it manualy.

I delete all my cookies at least once a week to keep every thing fresh and up to date.

what I am thinging is happening is that your computer is using old data from your temp file. and refreshing it should take care of that problem.
[signature]
Double check and make sure security is not set to maximum.

Did you recently install any new software? Norton Utilities perhaps?

Exit page, clear cookies and re-enter page. This will reset the cookie, it could have went corrupt for some reason.

Are you running two accounts from one computer?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator