Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle Provo No Accsess area
To the people (I refuse to call them flyfishermen) who choose to ignore the no fishing access signs a couple miles below the river road bridge I hope you realize that your ruining it for the rest of us that are obeyin the law and parking and accessing the river where you are suposeed to. I am glad to see the local police dept tickiting the couple of cars that were parked there this weekend.
[signature]
Amen. That river needs a section with more difficult access. Not to mention the fact that trespassing is illegal.
[signature]
Absolutely!
[signature]
+1

Dont give these Private Land Owners validation to keep HB141 Grrrr[mad][mad][mad][mad]
[signature]
AMEN!!!!

I have a real problem with this! The last time I was there, I parked at River Road access and walked down - this was during the Green Drake hatch. It pissed me off big time to see NUMEROUS vehicles parked along the dirt road, and I personally watched several fly fishermen hop the gate, and purposely ignore the signs! I knew this would happen as I had seen it happen in times past. So, this time I decided in advance to bring my cell phone to nab the buggers that did it by calling the local police. However, as $%!* luck would have it, I accidentally left my cell phone in my car and was never able to make the call.

Two years ago, almost to the day, there was a guide and two clients from one of the local fly shops who did it - they tried to be sneaky and were dropped off by someone else - and the vehicle drove off while the guide/clients hopped the gate. I had walked down to the area from the parking lot upstream at RR. I confronted the guide/clients and gave them a good piece of my mind - they were pissed at me and the guide/clients were swearing at me as I left. No biggie - they deserved my wrath - I don't care what they thought - they were wrong, I wasn't.

Next time I won't forget my cell phone - I WILL CALL THE POLICE. So if any of you losers who do this are reading this - beware.
[signature]