Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian Ice Fishing Tip Of The Day
Wear long under wear, maybe 2 pair when icefishing in Canada. Use my lure if you wanna catch fish fast. Nice to meet ya
[signature]
welcome to the hard water secton of bigfishtackle.

where are your fishing grounds?

I look forwad to reading your fish tails, try not to strech them to long, any reports of a blue gill longer than a boat oar will be deemed questionable [sly]
[signature]
Hey thanks for the warm welcome its was unexpected. I try to test new waters all the time from the expoding pacific salmon to Bass, Pike, Walleye and Trout is my specialty. I like the Brook Trout fishing here in Quebec. Canada does not have as much preasure.
[signature]
Yeah I have hear WD works well same with preperation H for chanel cats
[signature]
howdy icetreader, welcome to bifishtackle. its always nice to see a fellow watter walker from the home state. I hope you will take a moment to register as a member here, (its free). and hope you will enjoy your stay.

I like bacon grease my self, that way if I get hungry I got some thing to eat...lol
[signature]
lol thats a good noe. I havent heard of prep H beeing used on cat fish. lol ... I have heard it was good on cats scracth feaver [sly]
[signature]
Word is the NON white prep H (no cortizone) is the ticket for Chinook Salmon as well.[Wink]
[signature]