Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Deer
Well I had some problems since I was the only one in camp that shot an elk I went over too the neighboring unit too deer hunt and well ended up with a tiny 3 point, but I didn't get any pictures of the deer and a bear/coyote stole the skull out of camp, FemeralArchery can back it up if he so choose's, but all I got is a bunch of meat in the freezer and my punched tag, so that's my deer story, sorry about no pic's, i'm going too go looking for the skull when we go up for my wife's cow tag next week, good luck too all....
Matt
[signature]
bummer about the no pictures man. Way to go on your success. I shot a spike bull with my bow mid-september (thats three spikes in three years). and hopefully tomorrow we have a few pictures of some deer.
[signature]
yea sorry man, I may pick up a non-resident deer tag, we'll see, that would have been a nice start for our team,
Matt
[signature]
He ain't lyin'. It wasn't that tiny, either. It was a nice 3 point.

Don't forget to tell everybody about all the elk you called in for me that I couldn't get a shot at...
[signature]
[quote FemoralArchery]He ain't lyin'. It wasn't that tiny, either. It was a nice 3 point.

Don't forget to tell everybody about all the elk you called in for me that I couldn't get a shot at...[/quote]

Well that story is on the line up, after the season ill get more written up,
Matt
[signature]
Congats on the buck and elk Matt!
[signature]