Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rough hunting?
What gives? Usually we have quite a few entries for the deer contest by now. Everyone making it out? Tough hunting?
[signature]
I personally had a rough go of it for the days that I could make it out for deer. I did shoot a 2 point but have yet to be able to get a picture to work but it will be in at some point. With the amount of bucks that I had saw going into the season I expected to see alot more then what I did.
[signature]
I got my doe for the contest. Just need to get the picture pulled off my camera and posted on here. I'm not sure if you'll find my picture acceptable. If not, then that's okay. I'll put it up when I get a chance.
[signature]
I had to eat my tag. Just ended up getting too busy with life to put in the hours. Wish the season was pushed back a couple weeks. Now im turning my efforts to a cow elk for the freezer
[signature]
Got a little 3 point with my bow, but like I explain before no pics and the skull was taken from camp by a bear.... Also both my wife and I shot cow elk this year and 3 antelope in Wyoming.... So we've had back 2 back great years... Wife still has a deer tag, but the freezer is pretty much full..
Matt
[signature]