Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Darrell Seybold along with his sons, 10 year old Elijah andolder brother Nathaniel, from Texas charteredthe Happy Day Today along with the Topshotfishing team to do some deep seasport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. His wife dropped them off at the dock andplanned an excursion for herself to the shopping mall with credit card in herhand. [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Young Elijah was very enthusiastic about his fishing tripand Dad told me that was all he spoke about. We had winds out of the east at 5 mph, seasrunning 2-3 ft, temperature in the mid 80’s, and fifteen minutes after leavingthe dock fishing lines were in the water. I told Elijah on the way out, the tradition for fishing in Fort Lauderdale is thatyou must call the fish; he asked me how and I told him the secret – you callout, “here fishy, fishy”.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]With lines in the water, he kept repeating, “here fishy,fishy”, and low and behold it worked as he reeled in his first Kingfish. I worked the drop off, which is located in120 ft. of water, less than 2 miles off of Fort Lauderdale, FL,while the two boys alternated bringing in the fish and Dad worked the camerataking pictures of the boys in action. As I made one of my swings heading off of 70 ft. of water, a blackshadow appeared – !!!Sailfish!!!! - on the long left rigger chasing down aswimming Ballyhoo. Jackson, our mate,dropped the bait back to the Sailfish and hooked up. Immediately, the Sailfish came out of thewater showing us his spectacular power and brilliant neon colors for a shorttime before throwing the hook. Elijahremarked it was so close to shore to which I responded that there are no fencesout here, the predators can go swimming anywhere they want.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]With a total of 8 Kingfish, 3 Bonitos, and 3 Barracudas theboys along with their father retired to the a/c salon for the ride back to thedock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316. [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]For a successful and adventurous deep seafishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito,Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contactCaptain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at [/size][/font][url "mailto:tzsak@bellshouth.net"][font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 3]tzsak@bellshouth.net[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/url][size 3][font "Times New Roman"] Website: [/font][/size][url "http://www.topshotfishing.com/"][font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 3]www.topshotfishing.com[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/url][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]. [/font][/size]
[signature]