Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ahem........Wooo oooohooo ooooooo oooooo!!!!
I just thought I would take a moment to congratulate the Denver Broncos and the complete humiliation of the Chiefs yesterday! What a great game!! Clinton Portis was on [#ff0000]FIRE!!!!![/#ff0000][#000000] Looks like the Chiefs aren't so solid after all. I just hope we didn't knock them into a horrible tailspin and losing streak heading into the last few weeks of the season!!! lol[/#000000]

Anyway, I'll just step down off my soapbox now. Thank you. Thank you. [cool]
[signature]
I was beginning to thinik it was all on detroits sholders to put the cheif"s back in their place....lol

good to see the bronks usin thier hind leggs. couldnt have happened to a better team congrats....
[signature]
[size 2] I said it somewhere else on the board. Everybody favored the Chiefs but I ended up betting the Broncos ( Except on BFT pool ) so I made alittle dough. Points sucked though![crazy] [/size]

[size 2] Chiefs got scalped by Bronco's![pirate][sly][/size]
[signature]
I knew we had a really good chance to beat them, despite their (up until now) great season, and our mediocre one. Last time we met on their turf and nearly beat them. They barely pulled it off by 1 point. Now, at Mile High, it was a WHOLE different ball game!!! Don't count us out as a strong post -season player yet!!
[signature]
[center][Image: movie_sm.jpg]
Impressive, most impressive![/center] [right] [/right]
[signature]
HAHHAHAHAHA!!!! That's a great one Sean! I love Darth Vader...just ask my wife sometimes I'll impersonate him....the breathing. [cool]
[signature]