Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curt69 Contest Fish!
Curt69 please post your fish in this thread.

Good luck!
[signature]
Henrys 21 inch hybrid . Worm and white jig . Pictures were taken with my phone . I didn't realize I had such a big shadow from the tape . Score it what what ever you can see . Thanks .
[signature]
SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!
I would love to be ice fishing Henry's right now.

Good start to the contest! It's pretty close but I feel comfortable giving you 21.5 for it.

I guess now I have to go dig up my excel spreadsheet and get a scorecard posted.
[signature]
Thanks
[signature]
17.5 inch brookie , Henry's . Caught on pink paddle bug and small piece of worm .
[signature]
Ummm sir, there appears to be a mouse on your fish. [:p]

Well I've got good news and bad news. The good news is you're way out in the lead! The bad news is I think I can only get 17 inches out of that one. I believe you that it was 17.5, but it's hard to tell how far past the nose the tape is sticking out, so that's what I can see in the picture. PLUS I gave you a 1/2 inch more than you asked for on the other one so we should be even right? [shocked][Smile]

Anyway nice fish either way. With how light the coloration is it almost looks like a little lake trout.
[signature]
Sounds good to me . I trust your judgment . I am only in it for thr fun .
[signature]
You are off to a great start, Curt. Keep those nice fish coming.
[signature]
Thanks I am headed back Friday for 10 days I usually fish every other day when I am up there .
[signature]
Nice looking fish Curt!
[signature]