Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!st combo of the season for the Spakinator 11/12
Shot 2 mallards, caught some fish, thru some sticks, all in about 3 hrs in the pm on the Web. and came home. Took 3 shots and got 2 so not so bad for an old geezer. especially to have the shotgun working right and not being a single shot because of ejection problems. Actually that's what thru me off because I thought I was going to have some ejection problems so I missed on the 3rd. Just "old guy "braggun". Got to do this again before the "trickle" freezes up!!! Caught some nice rainbows!!!
Man, we got some eatun to do!!! [Wink]

[inline combo1.jpg]
[signature]
Nice, looks like Sparky thoroughly enjoyed it.
[signature]
Nice to see you and sparky are still getting after it. Looks like he is content with the days earnings. Good job.
[signature]
Right on Fred! Looks like some great fun to me! How is the Sparkinator's shoulder?
[signature]
Well bud, thanks for asking, it's mixed to say the least.!!! You may not remember, or I just didn't say but a little over a year ago, he had a spinal injury while chasing a ball (blown disk?). Came back dragging his hind quarters and mostly paralyzed, He recovered a bit but still doesn't know where his rear is going but is mobile. His left leg seems to be getting weaker, but it is what it is. His shoulder seems to be ok. He's past 10 now so we both just go day by day since I've reached the 80 mark now. [Wink] As you see, we still do what we can. [Smile]
[signature]