Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most recent fishing trips.
Lately I haven't been fishing alot so here is a report

Last month I went to middle provo caught nothing then decided to hit lower provo to the few spots that I know on the lower part and end up getting one nice 16" browie and one 17" cuttyrainbrown on black woolly bugger with rainbow or silver back flash. All nice healthy fat guys.

For the most part I've been fishing local ponds and river. Willow pond have been pretty good most of the time I went down there catching 12-16" bows with about 5-15 in 2 hrs on #12 black and olive leech as well olive pine squirrel.

Midas and kidney pond fair- fast fishing for dinker-15" on bwo, pmd, #12 black and olive leech, and olive pine squirrel.

Sandy pond today for 1-2 hrs. They stock a good amount of brood stock bows. Went up there caught 2 and had many hits and miss. All caught on damsel nymphs or what I call mine just a #12 green leech wrapped with flash back on the body with thin wire.
It's funny watching those poor brood stocked try to wobble away back in the deep water[laugh]

For the last place name is still secret. Catching tons of bluegills and a few bass here and there still with this cold weather [laugh] on frog poppers, psychedelic prince nymphs, and nymphcatortung.
[signature]