Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentd71 Contest Fish!
Kentd71 please post your fish in this thread.

Good luck!
[signature]
11-30-13
16 " brook Henrys lake Custom jig and worm
20 cutthroat Henrys lake Custom jig /paddle bug and worm

11-28-13

27" rainbow Sand creek ponds Custom jig /paddle bug and worm
[signature]
[shocked][shocked][shocked]

Holy monster fish Batman! I would have spent more time there if I had known there were monsters that big in there! I'd say that bruiser is a serious contender for the longest fish award this year. Well done sir. Did you get a weight on it? Just curious.

Your measurements look good to me. I'll get the scorecard up probably tomorrow night.
[signature]
8 lbs 4 oz 4 lb line . Couldn't believe it when it came past the hole. The rod almost ended up going down the hole as I fell then crawled on the smooth ice to grab it. Wish it was still open.
[signature]
Wow nice start to the contest .
[signature]
WooooooHooooo! It's on! Nice fish, all of them.
About 15.5" brown PalaSades res. 1-20-14

plastic minnow
[signature]
15.5 looks right to me. Good job!

I'll try to remember to put up a new scorecard this evening.
[signature]
Here is a wopper 3" sculpin Island Park res worm 2-27-14
[signature]
Well I'll be darned! So it is! I do believe that's the first sculpin ever entered in this contest. I sort of feel like I should give you some bonus points for creativity [Wink]

I suppose that'll be your non-gamefish entry - and a pretty cool one at that!
[signature]
Yes it is for the non game fish. I think I am the only to enter a whitefish and smallmouth as we'll.
[signature]
That's definitely a new one and very cool. I hope you ripped his gills out and put him back down the hole as bait. Those little guys are great bait.
Ririe res 2-8-14 13.5 koke on a kastmaster no bait but 8" of line hanging from the hook from a jig that broke off
[signature]
13.5 it is. Nice job!
There's going to be some nice fish in there this summer! Wish I could get down there and catch some!
[signature]