Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really??
You delete my reply! There was nothing illegal, unethical, immoral, offensive, slanderous, or foul language. You allow all the bantering that took place yesterday, yet delete my response which merely indicated that I found humor in a statement and agreed with another comment. And I get no explanation what so ever as to why. I guess I will have to form my own conclusions. Unbelievable!
[signature]
I feel your pain. Truly, I do. I have more apathy for you than you could ever imagine. I've been in your shoes.

Good luck.

you're going to need it....
[signature]
Just a friendly word of advice here: the quickest way to get poofed - or suspended - is to argue with a moderator.
[signature]
[quote RockyRaab]Just a friendly word of advice here: the quickest way to get poofed - or suspended - is to disagree with a moderator.[/quote]

Fixed it for you.

Just disagree with them. They'll ban you faster than you can....

(doh! I'm gone...)

(I really like our mod's. i think they're great guys!)
[signature]
Yep, not suprised I posted " In before the lock" the same saying that even mods use but it got deleted cause it disagreed with a mod.
[signature]
Sinergy,
When the thread was broken apart, it turned into three. The shad, Utah bait laws and an re:tubedude. Two were locked and only was unlocked. You will most likely fine your missing post in the locked thread.
[signature]
All is good, thank you Mod's. Let's go [fishin] now.
[signature]