Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chest???????
Ok. I made it. My first hardeck trip of the year yesterday. Got my new ice fishing buddy up early. This was her first ice fishing trip ever. Got on the ice about 9:30ish. Started getting bites about 10 min. after the first rod was in the water.

It took me a few misses before I iced the first fish. Caught about 20 altogether form little to nice. My ice fishing buddy tired to help but she just doesn't have the body for it. She was interested and seemed to have fun the whole time. She did wine about the cold later in the ay so I told her I would buy her new coat.

Good first trip. Stay safe MP
[signature]
You should have named this post "new fishing buddy". What a good looking pup!. I had a dog once that had the wire hair and ice formed on him too. Sometimes it hurt though. like pulling hair.
How was her feet?
I love dog fishing pictures, keep up the great work.
[signature]
Here is my drathaar after an afternoon of chasing white fish at bear lake.
[signature]
You guys are getting the wife's dog Poncho turned on, he likes long walks in the woods and peeing on the fish of others near their ice hole.
[signature]
I am liking you more and more dtay.....wow! how did that last picture get in there?! LOL
[signature]
Her feet get all balled up to but she just bites the ice balls off when bug her enough
[signature]
Wow that's funny looking
[signature]