Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walker Lake Trophy Fish
[center][size 2]Hey Souterhman, Here is a good looking Lahanton [/size][/center]

[Image: ntf4.jpg] [center][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Darren Hamrey, Walker Lake, Lahontan Cutthroat trout, 10lbs 2oz, 31.5 inches, 3-21, 03. [/font][/size][/center] [center][cool]Ya Baby[cool][/center]
[signature]
Too bad that wasn't a average fish out of that lake. Southernman is probable drooling by now.
[signature]
yeah i am, ill take a 2 lb'er ! im going to try and get up there this month sometime . . .

sm
[signature]
[size 5]Hey SM you keep talking but you don't go![Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][/size]
[signature]
Ya he talks all the time about going but still hasn't made the trip. Maybe with this post, southernman will make plans and go.

Either way it should be a fun trip.
[signature]
yep i been talkin bout it for awhile, but havent gone . .. cause the last 6 months has been summer and everybody told me wait till it cools, now i hear theyre knockin em dead there, so just wait the pictures will be forthcoming . . .

how long has it been since you fished a place 11 hrs round trip from your home that you've never fished before hedgesd? thats the story of my life livin in this damn desert . . .

sm
[signature]
... WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 4 PM PST SUNDAY DEC 14th...

SOUTHWEST WINDS OF 20 TO 40 MPH WITH LOCAL GUSTS TO 50 MPH WILL DEVELOP IN THE VALLEYS SUNDAY MORNING AND CONTINUE THROUGH SUNDAY AFTERNOON. WINDS ARE FORECAST TO SHIFT TO THE NORTHWEST AND DECREASE IN THE LATE AFTERNOON AND EVENING

=====================================================

Looks like it'll be early january when i get up there now . . .i ain't going thru 50 mph winds . . .

next 2 weekends filled up with christmas travel and fun with family . .

maybe first weekend in january ???

sm
[signature]