Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans
where did gay thing come in....If you want to fish or hunt im your brother,,, don't care mutch for the rest of it its weird to wanta do that you don't see 2 bucks getting it on or 2 drakes havin a go at it ... it ant normal just my opionion thanks
[signature]
(EDIT: This user has been banned from the Not Nec. Fishing forum. )

and while your premise makes no sense whatsoever, there is plenty of homsexuality in the animal world, yes I know its a shock
Mr Hicks,

I appreciate everything that you have said on this thread. I am embarrassed to be a part of my generation! There are so many young people who feel "entitled" to anything and everything and DO NOT see the big picture. The foundations that this country was built upon are slowly fading away. I just wanted to say I appreciate someone who will speak their opinion and who actually sees the big picture. My generation needs to realize this country was built by people who were willing to work for everything they have, whether that be getting an education or being part of the blue collar community. It all comes down to work, my generation does not know how to work.

I am also an Electrical Engineer so that is something we have in common.
[signature]
funny to see this two years later, with the cheapest gas in 7 years, full employment for educated folks, 401K's jammin, big bonuses, the deficit has been cut dramatically . . its great to see, now if we could put a democratic party super majority, pres senate house next november - wow we could empty our prisons, raise the min wage to $15, medicare for all, kill the trade deals, provide protection for american workers, strengthen the unions, replace the cons on the supreme court with some sensibles . .legalize all drugs everywhere, eliminate the dea - put all the money into treatment centers, raid the corporate buttheads for undocumented workers, and fine the corps 10K per worker, then make em citizens on the spot

wooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo here we come, its a progressive revolution. !!!!!!!!!!!!

roosevelt

(edited for inappropriate language. Please remember this is a family site.)
[signature]
So you think a global product like oil can be regulated by Obama. You must live in a great place as here in CT. Only jobs being added are part time service jobs, Young college grads are leaving the state to try and find work. Not uncommon for them to be home with Mom for over a year trying to find a job of any kind. Bonuses are a thing of the past here. And as our Democratic Governor pushes us more in debt and can't balance a budget, even though its a law. Can't sing the praises of your group here, southern man. Must be why many of use are moving to NC.
[signature]
You know his reply sounds just like southernman?. Notice the member above that had his account disabled with the line through his username, that was southerman as well. This member has been banned for 1 day for personal attacks on other members, if you happen to see his start up this trash talking again please let me know Gregg, thanks.
[signature]
trash talking, i think not.

truth hurts, i know i know its tough to watch everything you believed in get exposed as nothing but lies . .

take care

roosevelt
[signature]
OK, this is the last thing I have to say to you. This is a fishing web site, not a political site, we all have our opinions about what we think, they are likely not going change, no matter what your opinion is. Check out this FB page if you want to continue your thoughts on this subject: https://www.facebook.com/Political-Necro.../timeline/
[signature]
Why is someone bringing up a 6 or 7 year old thread about 2 past Presidents that are gone out of the WH and we have enough other problems.  Take this discussion out of BFT to somewhere that is more suitable to it. HuhAngry
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
(04-09-2020, 10:18 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: Why is someone bringing up a 6 or 7 year old thread about 2 past Presidents that are gone out of the WH and we have enough other problems.  Take this discussion out of BFT to somewhere that is more suitable to it. HuhAngry

The post JUST prior to yours is from 2016.  So, who is dredging up an old post?  It APPEARS to be you.  Unless there was a post just prior to yours deleted.  I only view this forum once a week.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
There was in fact a post before Forest made his reply, it was a spammer, so once I deleted it, it now appears Forest brought it up.
I'm pretty neutral on politics, but I'm interested to see what peoples thoughts are on these issues now.