Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview
Has anyone been on Pineview lately? I'm anxious to get into some perch.
[signature]
If you have read my report. It sucked!

3 hits about 100 ft away from boat dock. Nothing around the boat ramps what so ever.
[signature]
im sure pineview is hot, just gotta go fish it.
[signature]
Ya I'm not that tempted too go back up there any time soon. I'd rather fly fish during the crappie spawn and catch some perch as well bass close too shore in a float tube [Wink].
[signature]
Yep...
[signature]
Me and my buddys hit it last friday and all we caught were 40 small crappie it was at night though. We aregoing up tomorrow in serch for bigger crappie but I think the perch and crappie spawn has been delayed for a week or two ill post pics tomorrow . I did however hit lostcreek today and caught 16 cuttys by the dam lol.. ENJOY!!!!!!!
[signature]
how was the ice at lost creek? looks like ill be there in the next day or so
[signature]
Pineview should be excellent in the usual productive places. The boat docks never have any fish and don't represent much at all really.
[signature]
What areas would be good for ice fishing because I use too fish that lake a lot as a kid when I had a 22ft boat but after we sold that years ago just haven't touched that lake often. As well after all I just started ice fishing last year since 8-10 years ago.
[signature]
Just the traditional areas... cemetery point, browning point, narrows. Those perch should be every drop for a few weeks then it will die off. Don't expect big perch but I can fillet any perch over 5 in lol. Heck I haven't touched that lake that often nowadays since the crappie supply is constantly being slammed by the tiger muskies and since the old 20 limit reg crashed the perch, they never came back in steady numbers. Sure you can catch some perch still, but if I don't catch a fish on every drop or at least 8 drops out of 10, I'm gonna go to another lake or species that will bite fast. I only have patience for walleye, I only expect one bite per night lol.
[signature]
tom check your pm's
how thick was the ice at lost creek
[signature]
How's the ice at narrows and cemetery point, wasn't aware pine view had safe ice yet.
[signature]