Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping at Work
Here are some great excuses if you should ever get caught.[size 2]

[size 1]1. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen." [/size]

[size 1]2. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time [/size][size 1]management course you sent me to." [/size]

[size 1]3. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the liquid paper." [/size]

[size 1]4. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning [/size][size 1]a new paradigm!" [/size]

[size 1]5. "This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!" [/size]

[size 1]6. "I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance." [/size]

[size 1]7. "Actually doing a "Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan" (SLEEP) I learned [/size][size 1]at the last mandatory seminar you made me attend." [/size]

[size 1]8. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. [/size][size 1]Are you discriminatory towards people who practice Yoga?" [/size]

[size 1]9. "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our [/size][size 1]biggest problem." [/size]

[size 1]10. "The coffee machine is broken...." [/size]

[size 1]11. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot." [/size]

[size 1]12. "Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!" [/size]

[size 1]13. "Ah, the unique and unpredictable circadian rhythms of the workaholic!" [/size]

[size 1]14. "Wasn't sleeping. Was trying to pick up contact lens without hands." [/size]

[size 1]15. "Amen." [/size][/size]
[signature]
[center][laugh]LMAO!!!!![laugh][/center]

Which one did you use tonight? Or is this the list you have accumulated over the years! I think I remember you using some of these on me before (haha)!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[size 1]14. "Wasn't sleeping. Was trying to pick up contact lens without hands."[/size]

[size 1]That was the last one I used. [/size]

[size 1]Luckily that door to the office is loud when some one opens it. Gives you a split second to wipe the drool off the side of your face.[blush][/size]
[signature]
LOL, I am sure you held a couple of the real gems back for security reasons![Wink]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
thats a good one, now how bout reasons why you dont want to get caught sleeping on the job? [ol] [li]This guy needs a drewling bib... lol [li]you think your drivers license pic looked bad [li]I know I saw a horse fly buzzing around his head a minute a go [li]a bird flys in to the shop and nest over top your head [li]Now I know I set my lunch on the table [li]the machein quit running an hour ago [li]some idiot is walking around the shop with a camera[/li][/ol] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1857;][/center]
[signature]
[size 2]I'm sorry I fell asleep reading it, darn animal tranqulizers![crazy][sly][/size]
[signature]