Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally my first elk.
well it took me only 11 years but I finally got my elk. I happened to be by myself. wow what a lot of work that was. but totally worth it.
[signature]
Good job man. I have been trying for about 15 years and still cant get one down. I usually seem to have a bull tag and am surrounded by cows or just the opposite. This year they just kept in the trees and circled us just out of sight until we gave up. So like I have said for 15 ish years. Next year I will get one.
[signature]
Good job!
[signature]
Congratulations , She looks like a big one . You have some good eating there .
[signature]
Great job. That appears to be a really big cow too. Hope she eats as good as she looks.
[signature]
You lucky DOG! GREAT JOB and I am sure you put in a lot of work to make it happen. It's always a great feeling with things come together. Enjoy your steaks and don't forget about your ivories.
[signature]
Congratulations! Such a beautiful animal! Way to show how persistence pays off. Someday I'll get one too…. someday… haha. Enjoy that meat! Not much out there that beats elk meat imho.
[signature]
Good job! After you get the first one you the next won't take as long. I have pounded a pile of elk and the work gets easier after you do a few.
Ron
[signature]
ya it was defiantly rewarding after all the work and years of hiking with chrome_junky. putting down the miles up and down moutains she is delicious
[signature]
Good looking country.... shooting a elk in the sage would be awesome, it beats those freak'n wall of tree's that I hunt in.... and those elk are so tasty.... congrats, an elk is always a tough one... took me a few years of, off n on hunting too finally get one,
Matt
[signature]