Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna see a 125mph boat?
[Tongue] Now, Here's a fast boat! 40 feet of the meanest cigarette power on earth!

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1916;]

[Image: Cockpit.jpg]

[Image: Engine.jpg]
top photo was edited for size. we try to keep them under 400 pixels wide. full size can be left as attachments on the bottom of post.
[signature]
[font "Arial"][size 2]Welcome to Big Fish! That boat looks like if could get you to the fishing spot fast. [/size][/font]
[signature]
[cool]I think you should name this boat rush because it would be a pure adrenaline rush to ride in it. Good luck with the project.
[signature]
i was coming home one day on the freeway and saw this boat named phukin phast. i think that would be an awesome name for this boat!

joe
[signature]
[blush] I'm sorry. Apparently my post was misleading. The boat belongs to my friend Bill who just bought the boat at a DEA auction. He writes:

[#0000ff]"Just what is under the hood?[/#0000ff] Twin 604 V-8's @ 650 HP + (each). Full-Pro cam, Holley modified Dual-Pumper 1150's, Bronze Roller Rockers Vanadium Valves and Mallory High Performance Marine Ignition. Velvet Drive Transmissions Out-drives are Speed-Master Racing # III's with Stainless Competition Chopper Props. (Sorry about my greasy hand prints. Installing new stainless fuel lines. Have engine cover off). Did 129 on Speedo on the wet test. Bought, (Stole), it at West Palm Beach Sheriff's Drug bust auction last month. Paid only $17,000.00. Boat insured for $144,000.00. Re-Sale value is around $163,000.00. Have offer for $135,000.00 as we speak. Wanna play with it for awhile though...... Like ..going to the Bahamas for lunch.. Ha Ha. Bill". Just thought I'd set things straight!
[signature]
[shocked]OMG, that is one hell of a boat, what a rush it would be to ride in that
[signature]
[Tongue][size 2] I hope to find out this spring.... after it warms up a bit. I've no intentions of feeling the chill of 125mph wind on a sub-freezing day....[/size]
[signature]
[cool] The new G 3s with a 115 yamaha are suppose to get in the high 40s to low 50s , depending on how many batteries you have !! Check them out !!! [url "http://www.fishingworld.com/G3Boats/"]http://www.fishingworld.com/G3Boats/[/url]

>
[signature]
[Wink] I get the low 50's out of my 20 foot Predator with a 150 'rude on it. It's a rush when it cuts a large wake....

That's really fast enough for me on these small lakes. I can get anywhere I want to go on Texoma in an hour.

Some of these bass buckets can really get it on, though... ther was one that passed me like I was setting still once... had to be hitting 75 or so.
[signature]
[reply]
[blush] I'm sorry. Apparently my post was misleading. The boat belongs to my friend Bill who just bought the boat at a DEA auction. He writes:

Wanna play with it for awhile though...... Like ..going to the Bahamas for lunch.. Ha Ha. Bill". Just thought I'd set things straight! [/reply]

Bahamas for lunch??? He bought it at a DEA auction ???...Good deal......Just a word to the wise.....The Royal Bahamian Defense Force might make your lunchen take time and be a Dinner.

Nice boat, I have seen many like that docked that have been confiscated by the RBDF. Just be careful, word to the wise.
[signature]