Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
great morning at the pine
me and my buddy got on the ice about 6 left at 10. caught 40 fish between us.. all crappie nice ones to.. then to throw in a surprise 2 huge small mouths!!! pictures included. great day out there.. was surprised with no perch but it was still best day ive had there.
[signature]
Those are some nice Crappie. Nice going!

The smallmouth are really huge and healthy! There was a thread going on BFT about best/favorite bass fisheries in Utah. Have to include Pineview. I think we forget there are some really nice large and smallmouth bass in there.[Smile]
[signature]
Great job on the smalls ... where at on the pine were you fishing?? My wife caught a 3 1/2 lb small near the dam back in Aug.
[signature]
Nice job man. I'm guessing my next full day pineview trip will be at the end of the month on the new moon phase or close too it [Wink]. Haven't caught a nice bass out of that lake since 2011 with that huge flood. Gosh that was a great year. Literally go in the flooded tree area in the summer toss some lure and they would be everywhere.

Looking forward for another report.
[signature]
Those are some real Beauties!! Congrats!!
[signature]
nice job, I bet you could tell right away which was the bass and which was the crappie based on the fight they put up. I caught SMB in pineview one year and it fought like crazy compared to the perch that felt like a wet sock on the hook. Good times!
[signature]
oh Ya!! they fought great. I honestly thought I somehow hooked a musky just cause it was heavy and stripping my line out! on the finder they were huge to so when I hooked them I knew they were big fish compared to the crappie
[signature]
I believe it, those smallies are tough. Last time I went to Powell I ended up targeting them because they were so much fun to catch, and tasty!
[signature]
That is freaking awesome!
[signature]
way to go D, thanks for the invite.
[signature]
I thought youd be working again on a wednesday!! next time for sure.. [fishin]
[signature]
i work graves. always got time to fish in the mornings
[signature]
Congrats. I want to get 1 threw the ice so bad that is seriously awesome
[signature]