Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 <br>The Right To Keep & Bear Arms <br>  <br> <br>View C
 <br>The Right To Keep & Bear Arms <br>  <br> <br>View Current Signatures   -   Sign the Petition <br> <br>To:  United States Congress <br>Hello <br>My name is Walter P. Prim & I am an avid outdoorsman,hunter/fisherman,all around sportsman this has been my passion since learning from my parents as a child.myself & entire family love the outdoors, however today I am in need of your help !! I recently found out I can no longer own a gun to hunt with, as I had a (non violent) felony on my record DWI ! However I've had a dream for many years to one day teach my son/daughter all about the wonderful aspects of the outdoors & am told now that I can't own a gun anymore,There are many thousands of outdoorsman like myself in this same situation, being a sportsmsn is & has been my passion my whole life & now I have a Son whom I love very much & want to pass the same wonderful aspects of the outdoors on as was taught to me as a child.As opposed to the drugs/alcohol scene that is <br>killing our kids today!! So today I am asking for your help in changing this unfair law,& to allow sportsman with (NON-VIOLENT) felonies to once again have our right to Keep & Bear Arms & to teach our children an age old heritage of the wonderful outdoors.!!! I Thank you Kindly for taking the time to read this important issue, And I am asking that you PLEASE help this good cause,by signing this petition . Again thank you <br>Walter P. Prim <br>Attica New York <br>PS. Please pass this on to <br>all your friends Thanks <br>Sincerely, <br>The Undersigned <br>View Current Signatures <br> <br> <br>The The Right To Keep & Bear Arms Petition to United States Congress was created by Walter Prim and written by Walter Prim.  This petition is hosted here at www.PetitionOnline.com as a public service. There is no express or implied endorsement of this petition by Artifice, Inc. or our sponsors. The petition scripts are created by Mike Wheeler at Artifice, Inc.  For Technical Support please use our simple Petition Help form. <br>Send this to a friend <br> <br>Send Petition to a Friend - Start a Petition - Contributions - Privacy - Advertising - Comments and Suggestions <br> <br>PetitionOnline - DesignCommunity - 3D Designers - Gallery - Architecture - Scrapbook - 3D Developers - Games - Search http://www.PetitionOnline.com/1457/petition.html <br>© 1999-2002 Artifice, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. <br><br>
beaver<br><br>
Dennie eschenlauer<br><br>
ill check it out<br><br>[cool] “Don’t forget to wiggle your jig.” davetclown