Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need New Powered 'Toon
Thanks, jmach!

I just came in from applying 303 Protectant all over my Kayak and it's components with the intention that it gives it a longer life. Do you think it makes a big difference?

I'm new to it, but have been hearing very good things about it. I initially bought it for the door and other seals on my car which would be very expensive to replace. They're like new now, so an application of 303 Protectant might make them last long and save me a lot of money and trouble.

I've never used 303 cleaner. I wouldn't see dirt on the Kayak anyway because it's camouflage and the poison ivy toxin is invisible, so I used Dawn dish detergent for it's grease cutting ability which is needed to remove similarly hard to remove poison ivy. I rubbed it making a lot of suds and sprayed it off on the lawn with the hose. I suppose Dawn is harsh, but the 303 Protectant probably put back what it needs and more. I made sure to rinse it well.

I'm glad that's over. I still have some bags of clothes I wore to soak in detergent in buckets before I wash them, but I have plenty of clothes and only one kayak.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Need New Powered 'Toon - by atvaholic - 02-07-2014, 01:06 AM
Re: [idahoron] Need New Powered 'Toon - by jmach - 02-08-2014, 05:03 AM
Re: [jmach] Need New Powered 'Toon - by RonPaulFan - 07-29-2019, 02:38 AM