Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need New Powered 'Toon
To me there is a difference. I fly fish, I like to keep the tip of my rod in the water when stripping line in. I like landing the fish in front of me. I would say the ability to walk straight out of the boat, but that is if the foot bar is not hooked up.
The Closed front however is a much more secure feeling. I have accidentally dropped my rod on both styles and lets just say, my heart was pounding on the Renegade as I had a wet arm retrieving it. With the closed front you can lay you rod down. Choppy water the closed front gives more a sense of security. You do fish out of the side but easy adjustment.
There is always a little adjusting to different boats, but IMHO these are well thought out.

I have had the Expedition 9' pontoon, the Escalade-the pre Navigator II The Freestyle H3. the Navigator -the pre Renegade version, a Cardiac Canyon (always be one of my favorite) an Escape, and a Renegade and I now have the Assault, the Assault XX, the X5, The Predator and soon the Fusion. I am kinda partial to NFO LOL
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Need New Powered 'Toon - by atvaholic - 02-07-2014, 01:06 AM
Re: [idahoron] Need New Powered 'Toon - by jmach - 02-08-2014, 05:03 AM
Re: [atvaholic] Need New Powered 'Toon - by flygoddess - 02-17-2014, 02:15 AM