Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace in the hole (Non fishing)
[cool][size 2]I'm sure we are all relieved to hear of Saddam's capture. It didn't take the comedians long to start with the humor. Here's an example I got in one of my humor newsletters this morning.[/size]

[url "http://www.gagsplus.com/a.php?i=1003&sub=ffcardsP&p=cards/index.shtml"][Image: saddam.jpg][/url]

[size 2]I guess you can get the whole deck if you are Sadistic enough.[/size]

[Image: SadamCaptured.jpg]
[signature]
That is a little to ironic, that he was in a hole and we as americans designated him to the ace of spades!!! I am sure more jokes will come of this and I am sure you will email them to me!!!
[signature]
[cool][size 2]As you know, I have a well organized arsenal of humor...written and images. One section is "Terrorism", with lots of good stuff going back to the aftermath of 9/11 and our early days in Afghanistan.[/size]

[size 2]Here's a new pic and an attached collection of Saddam humor, fresh off the newsletter.[/size]

[size 2]Wouldn't it be great if we could roll over a rock and find Osama too? Then we could start reeling in some of our troops and focus on taking care of the problems in our own country. (unpaid political announcement)[/size]

[Image: saddamandbinladen.jpg]
[signature]
Very nice TubeDude. It was great news to hear of the capture. I hope they get some good info out of him before turning him over to the Iraqi's for trial!
[signature]