Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the bass?!
Hello northern neighbors, I'm a regular BFT contributor from the Nevada forums--I live in Boulder City outside of Las Vegas--hey everyone! So being from sunny Las Vegas, our main sport fish species out here are warm water species--Striper, smallmouth, largemouth, etc...I may be moving to Bend within the next few months, and am stoked for all the cold water species I've seen/read about in the Deschutes river and surrounding water bodies. However, I'm curious about the population of bass out there. Are there rivers or lakes where smallmouth are most abundant? And how about pike? And is tournament fishing very big out that way? If someone could give me a good grasp on the makeup of surrounding lakes, I'll have to buy you a beer when I make my way out there Smile Cheers everyone
[signature]
Hey NV neighbor!!! are you still moving up that way? We are moving to Roseburg, OR next summer. Even though I've lived in Oregon in the past it was a LOOONG time ago, so I was looking through this forum for some info too, but its kinda quiet in here, it may be cause a lot of people go to http://www.oregonfishingforum.com you might find some better info there bro! my handle on that forum is christopherbeebe [fishon] maybe I'll run into you in Oregon! [cool]
[signature]